Bridal Wedding Hair & Make-up Packages:
- Bridal Make-up with trial & on the Wedding Day £150
- Bridal Hair with trial & on the Wedding Day £150
- Bridal Make-up only on the Wedding Day £100
- Bridal Hair only on the Wedding Day £100
- Bridesmaids / Mum’s / Any Adults Make-up only on the Wedding Day £75 per person
- Bridesmaids / Mum’s / Any Adults Hair only on the Wedding day £75 per person
- Under 18s Make-up £50 Hair £50 per person only on Wedding Day
- Flower Girls Hair £20-£30 per person depending on length & style required
- Under 11′s Make-up is FREE (powder, blusher, lip gloss, on the wedding day only)
Bridal Hair and Make-up trials usually take place approximately 2 to 4 weeks before your Wedding date.
Trials are also available for other members of the Wedding party including Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride and/or Groom should they require one although this is optional and not essential.
Additional trials are charged at £50 per person.
Timings, final costs and arrangements for the wedding day will be finalised at the trial.
It is recommended where possible that all brides have a trial before their wedding day.
A special unique optional service is also available for your Wedding Day:
This is a very popular and unique service that Gini offers. Gini returns to 8 out of every 10 Weddings she works on often providing some beautiful Sparkle or heavier smoky eyes for her Brides evening look and also freshens up or sometimes she even change their Hair look to less formal.
Evening Comeback to Venue for Bride £100
- Bridal personal Hair and Make-up re touched after your meal and before your evening guests arrive. You can add extra people to this service in the evening for £50 per person.
- Ensure you look as fresh as you did in the morning as often it’s a really long day! Also the light is different in the evening so having evening make up cannot only enhance your overall look but often you have more official photos like cake cutting, first dance or sunset shots it’s lovely to have new/freshened up looks for these photos.
- Some Brides even have two completely different Hair Styles…all up and classic/formal for the day & part/all down more relaxed ready to party & enjoy the second part of your special day.
Booking Terms A non refundable deposit of £50 is required to book in our services and to save your date.
This deposit is fully redeemable and deducted from your final invoice amount which you will receive at the end of your trial. Travel costs are only charged if travelling out of local area. These are charged for fuel used and not charged per mile.